We have the perfect recipe to get you in to summer mode! This fresh peach salsa checks all the boxes for a refreshing snack!
- 4-6 ripe yellow flesh peaches, pitted and diced
- 10 oz can Red Gold diced tomatoes with green chilies, drained
- 1/4 C finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 C finely chopped sweet red onion
- 1 TB cilantro, chopped zest and juice of 1 medium-sized lime
- 1 TB brown sugar
- salt/pepper, to taste
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
Place all ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
Toss well to combine.
Chill in a covered container in refrigerator until ready to serve.
If well covered, salsa should keep for up to 5 days.