The Indiana State Department of Agriculture’s Indiana Grown initiative supports products grown or made by Hoosiers, for Hoosiers. Our goal is to help consumers more easily identify these products by using the Indiana Grown logo.
Now, in its fifth year, the initiative has over 1600 members – adding about one new member each day – and 50+ business partners which includes a wide variety of farmers, farmers markets, distributors, producers, processors, wineries, breweries, artisans, as well as retailers, grocers, hospitals, restaurants and more.
In June, we were proud to welcome 17 members to our Indiana Grown community. Here’s the full list:
- Albany IN Farmers Market, LLC, Albany
- Ayres Farms – Meats, Bringhurst
- C. E. Neal Farms LLC, Marion
- Good as it Gets Farm, Marion
- Half Moon Hemp, Fortville
- Heartland Harvest Chocolates, Attica
- Heliponix, Evansville
- Heritage Farmacy, Crawfordsville
- KayLeo Urban Farm, Indianapolis
- Leviathan Bakehouse, Indianapolis
- Little Salt Creek Farm, Glenwood
- Naked Honey, Wheatfield
- Nunamaker Acres, Camby
- Savanah Farms, Nashville
- Switchyard Brewing Company, Bloomington
- The Herbal Squirrel, Butlerville
- Woof Puffs, Fishers
Click the “about” section at the top of this page for more information about Indiana Grown, or click “Join Our Community” if you would like to join our Indiana Grown community.