The Indiana State Department of Agriculture’s Indiana Grown initiative supports products grown or made by Hoosiers, for Hoosiers. Our goal is to help consumers more easily identify these products by using the Indiana Grown logo.
Now, in its fourth year, the initiative has over 1500 members – adding about one new member each day – and 50+ business partners which includes a wide variety of farmers, farmers markets, distributors, producers, processors, wineries, breweries, artisans, as well as retailers, grocers, hospitals, restaurants and more.
In October, we were proud to welcome 11 members to our Indiana Grown community. Here’s the full list:
- Blue Tulip Lane Farm, Churubusco
- Brew City Aqua LLC DBA Indy Aqua, Walkerton
- Circle R Farm of Wanatah, Indiana, Wanatah
- Leatherwood Creek Trading Company, Bedford
- M5 Family Farms Inc., Carthage
- Sand Hill Shroomery, Poland
- The Bearded Baker, Muncie
- The Nuttie Co. LLC, Carmel
- Valley Bison LLC, Bloomington
- Wabash Woollen Works & Fiber Arts, Wabash
- Whisk Me Away Bakery and Confection Shop, Manila
Click the “about” section at the top of this page for more information about Indiana Grown, or click “Join Our Community” if you would like to join our Indiana Grown community.