1 (18 oz) refrigerated sugar cookie dough or homemade sugar cookie dough for two dozen cookies
1 medium container whipped cream or cool whip
1 cup flavored yogurt from Traders Point Creamery
4 cups total of your favorite fruits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread and flatten cookie dough onto a pizza pan.
- Bake for 14 minutes or until just turning golden and cool completely.
- Mix/fold yogurt into the whip cream.
- Spread on the cookie dough in an even layer.
- Top with fruit for a colorful treat.