Pumpkin Pie Dessert Dip is a crowd-pleasing dessert you can throw together in minutes which is about how long it will last!
- 1 8 oz + 4 oz package of cream cheese, softened
- 1 C powdered sugar, up to an additional 1 cup, if desired, for sweetness
- 1 1/2 C canned pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/2 C plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 C of whipped cream
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Add in pumpkin, yogurt, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and ginger and nutmeg. Mix well.
- Fold in the whipped cream.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Serve with apple slices, graham crackers, or ginger cookies.