- 1 1/2 cups B. Happy Peanut Butter (any flavor)
- 3 oz. Caprini Creamery Chevre plain goat cheese, room temp
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese, room temp
- 4 TBSP unsalted butter, room temp
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 – 3 oz. package Frittle Milk or Dark Chocolate Covered
- 1.75 oz. (1/2 full bar) Chocolate for the Spirit Milk or Dark Chocolate Bar
- Tell City Pretzels, graham crackers, and assorted fresh fruit for serving
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat B. Happy Peanut Butter, Caprini Creamery Chevre, cream cheese, and butter until smooth. Gradually add sifted powdered sugar until incorporated. Add vanilla extract and salt.
- Form mixture into a ball and place in bowl. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Place Frittle and Chocolate for the Spirit chocolate into a Ziploc bag and crush with a rolling pin. Pour Frittle/chocolate pieces onto a large plate or small cookie sheet. Remove cheese ball from refrigerator and roll into Frittle/chocolate pieces completely covering the cheese ball.
- Serve with Tell City pretzels, graham crackers, and assorted fresh fruit for dipping.
Submitted by: Jacqueline Benitez
Indiana Grown Culinary Creations Contest