Combining 7 of the best products that Indiana has to offer in 1 bangin’ bowl of chili!
- 1 lb Tyner Pond ground beef
- 1 lb Goose the Market Mexican Chorizo
- 1/2 c. Batch No. 2 Curry Ketchup
- 3 Tbs. Best Boy & Co. Hot Fudge spiced with chilies
- 2 cans Red Gold petite diced tomatoes with chilies
- 3 tsp. Master’s Hand All Purpose Rub
- 1/2 c. chopped onion
- 1 (15 oz.) can kidney beans
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 3 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. onion flakes
- 1/3 c. Cholula hot sauce
- 2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- sour cream
- Traders Point Creamery sharp cheddar, grated
Saute beef, chorizo and onion in non-stick pan. Drain excess oil (there is very little oil!) Transfer to crock pot. Add tomato products, beans, ketchup, fudge sauce and spices. Adjust spices to personal taste. Place in refrigerator overnight. Bring up to temperature the next day – and feel free to adjust the spice level.
Serve with sour cream, Traders Point Creamery grated cheese and Fritos!
Submitted by: Robin Willis
Indiana Grown Culinary Creations Contest