Indiana Grown is an all-inclusive collaborative initiative designed to promote Indiana-based agricultural products to residents, restaurants, grocery stores, farmer’s markets, wholesalers, processors and other retail businesses throughout the state. Basically, the main goal of the program is for consumers to easily identify, find and buy Indiana Grown products.
Now, in its second year, the initiative has close to 600 members and includes a diverse community of farmers and processors, retailers, farmers markets, wholesalers, business partners, and sponsors, just to name a few.
Below is a list of members who joined in September/early October:
- Liberty Hop Farm of North Liberty
- Aftermath Cidery and Winery of Valparaiso
- Running Vines Winery of Chesterton
- Sugar Creek Farm Market of Franklin
- Frozen Garden LLC of Valparaiso
- JMG Co Inc. dba JND Company Inc. of Fort Wayne
- Red Bark Farms of Martinsville
- Indiana Dunes Tourism of Porter
- Heritage Summit Farm of Greenfield
- Valpo Velvet Ice Cream Company of Valparaiso
- American Mushroom and Spice Co of Bloomington
Click the “about” section at the top of this page for more information about Indiana Grown, or click the “join” tab if you would like to join our Indiana Grown community.