Indiana Grown is an all-inclusive collaborative initiative designed to promote Indiana produced agricultural products to residents, restaurants, grocery stores, farmer’s markets, wholesalers, processors and other retail businesses throughout the state.
Now, in its second year, the initiative has over 550 members and includes a diverse community of farmers and processors, retailers, farmers markets, wholesalers, business partners, and sponsors, just to name a few. In fact, Indiana Grown is adding about seven new members each week.
Below is a list of our most recent members who joined in August:
- Beneker Family Farms in Brookville
- Cordes Berry Farm LLC in Roann
- Muncie Makers Market in Muncie
- Cooper Creations, LLC in Clifford
- ALDI Corporate in Batavia
- Mills Livestock LLC in Crawfordsville
- Roamin’ Hogs LLC in Avon
- Coal Creel Cattle Company in New Richmond
- Barnyard Creations in Indianapolis
- Sysco Foods in Indianapolis
- Big Boss BBQ in Silver Lake
- Sands Farms Inc. in Silver Lake
- Super Micro Greens in Indianapolis
- Fancy Fortune Cookies in Indianapolis
- Grapevine Local Food Marketing in Chesterton
- Third Coast Spice Café in Chesterton
- Jones Robotic Dairy Farm in Star City
- U-Relish Farm in Indianapolis
- Diamond K Sweets & More LLC in Spencer
- Copper Moon Coffee LLC in Lafayette
Click the “about” section at the top of this page for more information about Indiana Grown, or click the “join” tab if you would like to join our Indiana Grown community.