2023 State Fair Store Application
State Fair Store Application.
Indiana Grown Marketplace at the Indiana State Fair
The 2023 Indiana State Fair will be held Friday, July 28 through Sunday, August 20. Closed Mondays and Tuesdays. This retail store is available for Indiana Grown members to sell their qualifying products for the duration of the Indiana State Fair. This is a great way to get your brand in front of consumers for all 18 days of this annual event.
- Applications need to be submitted by June 26, 2023.
- Indiana Grown will set the retail price for all products sold.
- Limited space available in store. Limited refrigerator space available.
- All products must be prepared in a commercial kitchen.
The following items are not eligible for sale in the Indiana Grown Marketplace:
- No frozen products. No produce. No Alcohol. No eggs.
- No homebased vendors.
- Items not currently legal in the State of Indiana